Thursday, June 18, 2015

H&M looks



Need to step up your internet, street-style attire for an affordable price?
H&M has all of your basic needs for Summer/Fall 2015.

My wardrobe has always been minimalistic. I like to be comfortable but I like to look different than everyone else, as well. I like to take simple, universal looks and add my own flair.

One of the things I focus on for my wardrobe are staple pieces, whether it's a lipstick color, a shoe that pops or a tube top. Try new things, you may surprise yourself! Staple pieces are articles of clothing or accessories that contribute to your final overall 'look' and can be worn diversely. They should draw people's attention to your outfit. 




My look today was inspired by 90s grunge and street styles of the internet. I paired the basic black dress with my black bra - your bra can be an accessory these days too! 

By pairing the sandals with my black socks, it really added to the grunge look for me. Socks are my favorite accessory, so you will usually catch me trying to pair every outfit with a dope pair. I added my purple tattoo choker for a pop of color! 

Shop my outfit: 

Dress, Sandals : H&M
Socks : Ralph Lauren
Choker : TrillTreasurez



pys,
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment